The service will maximize the potential of Wolverhampton residents and enhance the social well-being and economic prosperity of the community. We work together to provide: information, advice and guidance, support, skills and training to those who are out of work of facing redundancy. Our service is client centered and responds to individual needs and aspirations.
We aim to:
- Reduce worklessness
- Provide a coherent and accessible advice and guidance service
- Promote equality of opportunity
- Improve skills levels
- Encourage partnership working between employers and statutory and voluntary sectors.
We offer a free service including:
- Face to face interviews with a qualified adviser
- Careers Advice to suit your individual needs
- Support to develop an action plan detailing the steps you need to take to achieve your aims
- Help with jobsearch on the internet and in the press
- Help with budgeting
- Help with telephone calls to apply for jobs
- Information on, and referral to, other local support agencies
- Business and social enterprise support
- Funding for re-training subject to eligibility
- Employability courses
- Help with applications, letters,CV’s and interviews.